Gain visibility, credibility and exclusivity with your membership. Connect with other business leaders through more than 50 events throughout the year, legislative advocacy, countless involvement opportunities, young professional events, and educational forums.
Membership in the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce is a vital investment in your company, your community, and yourself.
*BE SEEN & CONNECT: Networking, Visibility, Exposure
- We provide the Business Connections you need with instant access to a network of more than 400 businesses.
- Networking Events – Breakfast/Lunch/After Five – Whatever time works for your schedule, we have over 50 events each year.
- Website – Free Listing gives immediate visibility
- Business Directory and Community Guide
- Your member news in our E-blasts
- Your member events on the Community Calendar & pushed through socials
- Your Jobs posted on our Job Board & pushed through social
- Chamber Logo on your marketing materials
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Supplier Diversity Program
*BE HEARD & BE IN THE KNOW: Legislative Advocacy
- We have our finger on the pulse of the Business Community
- We are your voice in Annapolis and Rockville
- We monitor legislation to ensure the most favorable business climate for you to do business
- See our Annual Legislative Agenda
*BE SUPPORTED: Business Resources, Professional Development, Cost Savings
- Consultation with Staff
- Member to Member Discounts
- Energy Co-op
- Educational Seminars
- Use of Conference Room
*BE VALUED: Reputation
- Being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy. It says to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is reputable, cares about its customers, and is involved in its community.
- Your investment in Chamber membership is a public statement that:
- you support your employees’ development
- you support your Upcounty business community, and the GGCC as its voice
- you support engagement in the unique Upcounty communities
- you support advocacy for a healthy business climate and strong economic development initiatives
*BE ENGAGED: Community
- We work with community non-profits to help them achieve their goals
- We provide an annual Montgomery College Scholarship Fund
- We host the Annual Public Safety Awards Breakfast honoring our public servants
Membership is based on the number of full-time employees at your organization. Dues are billed annually from your billing anniversary and are non-refundable. Please call the Chamber at 301-840-1400 with any questions. We look forward to having you as a Member and “increasing the value of your business”.
To apply online, please click here.