Membership in the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber represents an investment in your business and your community. Whether your motivation is to build relationships, access resources, advocate for the region or invest in your community, become a member of the GGCC’s Young Professionals program, have your voice heard through Government Affairs, membership in the GGCC provides a means to achieve your business goals. There are many opportunities to get involved and plug in to some of the largest issues affecting the region’s business climate and quality of life.
Your membership in the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber, connects your business automatically to a network of more than 450 business owners throughout the Upcounty. This membership adds your company to one of the largest business-to-business communities in the area. With more than 50 events a year, your company can build relationships with potential clients, promote your brand and give back to the community.
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber is proud to be an engaged organization and we encourage our members to consider taking an active role in our organization.
Get Engaged Check List
- Attend Events – We offer networking events, professional development & education, community engagement, business briefings, and signature special events.
- Add the Chamber Logo to your website and email
- Send member news to our communications department
- Join a Committee – You can attend any of the committee meetings then decide which committee(s) fit your needs & schedule
- Reach out to existing members & identify strategic partners
- Join a Group – Direct Connect, Young Professionals or another Chamber group
- Review Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities with the Chamber
- Reach out to staff, let us know how we can help you