Gain visibility, credibility and exclusivity with your membership. Connect with other business leaders through more than 50 events throughout the year, legislative advocacy, countless involvement opportunities, young professional events, and educational forums.
Membership in the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce is a vital investment in your company, your community, and yourself.
- We provide the Business Connections you need with instant access to a network of more than 450 businesses.
- Networking Events– Breakfast/Lunch/After Five – Whatever time works for your schedule, we have over 50 events each year.
In addition to programs designed for professional and business development, the Chamber hosts special events and mixers throughout the year in order to bring members together. Attending these events can put you in touch with people who you may do business with. In addition, your business has the opportunity to gain publicity and exposure through sponsorships of our special events.
- Annual Gala: The annual Celebration Dinner & Awards Ceremony is the biggest bash of the year. This event is a celebration of business in the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber, helping us continue our mission of strengthening businesses and the economic environment for those who work, live, and do business in our community.
- Business Golf Classic: Grow your business while golfing at our annual Business Golf Classic. Held in September, this tournament is intended to offer enjoyable golf and the opportunity to network. Meet business owners, representatives and supporters of business as you complete your round. Incredible prizes, golf contests, food, and drinks await you on this unique golf experience.
- Public Safety Awards Breakfast: The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber honor’s local heroes from public safety personnel of the Upcounty for their courageous, life-saving actions at the annual Public Safety Awards Breakfast. Held annually in July, this time-honored tradition affords us the opportunity to recognize the heroic deeds of our local law enforcement and fire-rescue workers.
- Mega Mixer: EXPO CONNECT is a business expo where businesses & individuals from the community can view the full spectrum of Chamber member businesses. This event offers the business community an opportunity to network with local professionals, engage with exhibitors, and discover resources for business growth. It showcases over 40 community businesses and allow for large-scale networking as well an opportunity for new products and services to be introduced in the Upcounty. In addition to a great community event, this is a great opportunity to support our local Germantown economy and focusing on shopping local. Attendees enjoy free networking, entertainment, dozens of exhibitors, a variety of businesses, food, and more.
- Wine Tasting: The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce hosts our annual Wine Tasting event each May with support from the City of Gaithersburg. This is a great night of great food, great fun, and great networking.
- Professional and Personal Development: The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce hosts and co-hosts workshops, panels, and educational activities intended to help our members to grow their business and support professional and personal employee growth.