War, weather, and worry over the economy continue to change utility prices. The upcoming Presidential campaign will further exacerbate the situation. Now is the time to lock in rates. Waiting could cost you hundreds of dollars! Don’t miss out on price stability, budget control and peace-of-mind.
Join The Chamber Energy Co-Op today!
The Chamber of Commerce has partnered with nationally recognized energy management experts and consultants, CQI Associates, to administer the cooperative. The Chamber Energy Co-Op program provides competitive electric and natural gas rates for your business and your home.
CQI’s 25-plus years of experience provides the best option for stabilizing your utility expenses. There is no better time for members to enroll in the Chamber Energy Purchasing Cooperative Program and gain price stability, budget control and peace-of-mind.
Since 2004 cooperative participants have consistently realized electricity and natural gas rates below both market rates and the weighted annual utility standard offer service rates.
JOIN THE FIGHT! TAKE CONTROL * REGISTER NOW
The current enrollment campaign runs Fall 2023.
Benefits of the Gaithersburg Germantown Chamber Commercial Energy Cooperative:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring electric and natural gas at competitive rates to businesses
- Eliminates the need to ‘go through it alone’
- Historically, the average co-op member Saves about the equivalent of their July electrical bill and/or their February natural gas bill.
- Budget Stability (no more ‘roller coaster costs’)
- Fixed Rate energy supply costs
- Assistance in being Proactive in fulfilling energy buying needs
- We offer the opportunity for businesses to share in the valuable energy Expertise that the cooperative provides.
This program offers FREE informational seminars and webinars about energy deregulation and valuable insight into energy procurement options. CQI manages the member education and bid phases of the program, oversees the transition of the members’ energy accounts, and offers continuing technical expertise to members throughout the term of the energy contracts.
Learn how your business can benefit from joining the GGCC – CQI Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative by visiting www.cqiassociates.com or calling 410-500-9555 for more information.commercial flyer
Residential Energy CO-OP
In addition to commercial energy procurement, CQI Associates is also a leader in the Chamber Residential Energy Purchasing Cooperative. CQI offers competitive fixed supply rates to the chamber residential energy cooperative members. To learn more or to sign up, go to www.cqiassociates.com/residential When signing up, please designate the Gaithersburg Germantown Chamber of Commerce.
START SAVING – APPLY TODAY!
TO ENROLL IN THE ENERGY COOPERATIVE:
- Complete and sign the Letter of Authorization.
- Provide one complete copy of your most recent Utility bill(s) for all electricity and or natural gas accounts you are enrolling.
- Scan and email copies of the above documents to Joe Tabeling at email@example.com or fax to 410-500-9555
Questions? Contact Joe Tabeling at firstname.lastname@example.org.