Gaithersburg /Germantown, MD (December 14, 2021) – The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) is pleased to announce its 2022 Board of Directors. They are the leaders of the business community.
“I’m looking forward to another great year,” said Marilyn Balcombe, GGCC President / CEO. “We have great leadership coming in.”
As a board member, they are assuming considerable responsibility for the smooth functioning of the chamber board of directors and the efficient and effective operation of the organization. The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber is a federation of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in our community.
The 2022 GGCC Board of Directors:
Chair: David McCormick-Goodhart, Savant Wealth Management
Immediate Past Board Chair: Anita Anderson, Leadership Maryland
Chair Elect: AJ Nwoga, M & T Bank
Treasurer: Adam Cox, Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- Economic Development & Legislative Affairs: Henry Bernstein, Scheer Partners, Inc.
- Member Programs: Heather Madison, Peterson Companies
- Member Services: AJ Nwoga, M & T Bank
- Young Professionals: Eric Ashmont, Edward Jones
- Steve Barber, Supporting Strategies
- Erin Clegg, DeLeon & Stang, CPAs & Advisors
- June Falb, Shady Grove Medical Center
- Martin Hollander, Crown Trophy
- PJ Horan, Highlander Financial Group
- Bruce Kanner, Cartridge on Wheels
- Margaret Latimer, Montgomery College
- Sandra LeBlanc, Coldwell Banker | Realty
- Tom Lonergan-Seeger, City of Gaithersburg
- Matt Maynard, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
- Ray McKenzie, The Law Office of Raymond T. McKenzie, Esq.
- Romy Nunez, Foresight Insurance, LLC
- Michele Potter, Asbury Methodist Village
- Brett Rough, Digital Intelligence System
- Doug Ryder, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
- Gary Unterberg, Rodgers Consulting, Inc.
- Emmyrich Vicente, PNC Bank—Business Banking
- John Zuknick, Universities at Shady Grove
- Stuart Barr, Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chartered
- John Compton, BlackRock Center for the Arts
- Barbara Crews, Qiagen
- Colette Releford, Redfin Real Estate
- Randy Scritchfield, Randy Scritchfield and Associates
- William Schlossenberg
- Jerry Therrien
The GGCC is active in providing business-to-business networking opportunities throughout the year: a collective voice in local, regional, and state legislative affairs, professional development opportunities and other services that enhance the business environment.
The GGCC is located at 910 Clopper Road, Suite 205N, Gaithersburg, MD. To learn more about the GGCC visit us at www.ggchamber.org. Find us! Facebook: https://bit.ly/2NmNSpC | Twitter: @GGCCNEWS | Instagram: gburggermantownchamber