STATE & COUNTY BUSINESS RESOURCES FOR CORONAVIRUS
The Chamber is helping to keep our business community informed throughout this health crisis. Below, is information that you might find useful.
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Video
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Slides
- PPP Proceeds
- Montgomery County Government – COVID-19 Resources
- Montgomery County Telework Assistance Fund – $2500 grant for telework expenses
- Montgomery County Public Health Emergency (PHEG) grants and loans are no longer available
State of Maryland
- Maryland Business Express
- COVID-19 related state grants and loans are no longer available
- STATE – Business Express Portal information on other sources of aid
- Both the FILING and PAYMENT deadlines for 2019 tax returns have been extended until July 15. The deadline for first quarter estimated payments for 2020 also been extended to the July deadline.