2011 GGCC Board Installed
Gaithersburg, MD - Monday, December 13 -
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce (GGCC) 2011 Board of Directors were installed on Thursday, December 9, 2010. City of Gaithersburg Mayor Sidney Katz conducted the installation.
2011 Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors Include:
Chairman: Doug Wrenn, Rodgers Consulting, Inc.
Chairman Elect: Chris Zindash, Crowne Plaza Rockville
Treasurer: Sam McNamee,
Signs of Progress
· Member Services: Ron Dimaranan, Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union
· Legislative Affairs: David Edgerley, HarVest Bank of Maryland
· Member Programs: Colette Releford, Strive Business Solutions, LLC
· Economic Development: Scott Wallace, Linowes and Blocher, LLP
- Anita Anderson, BlackRock Center for the Arts
- Henry Bernstein, Scheer Partners
- Howard Covin, Johns Hopkins University
- Robert Cowdrey, Capital Bank, N.A.
- Allen DeLeon, DeLeon & Stang, CPAs & Advisors
- David Denton, Asbury Methodist Village
- Chris Heald, Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
- Robert Hydorn, Fitzgerald Auto Mall
- Trina LaPier, The Gazette
- Ray McKenzie, Law Office of Raymond T. McKenzie, Esq.
- James G. Muir, Hughes Network Systems
- Sanjay Rai, Montgomery College
- Randy Scritchfield, Montgomery Financial Group
- Jerry Therrien, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
Immediate Past Board Chair:
- Tony Tomasello, City of Gaithersburg
Robert Jepson, Adventist HealthCare
Allen DeLeon, DeLeon & Stang, CPAs & Advisors (2009)
John Compton, GeneDx (2008)
Randy Scritchfield, Randy Scritchfield, CFP (2007)
James G. Muir, III, Hughes Network Systems (2006)
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce is located at 4 Professional Drive, Suite 132, Gaithersburg, MD. To see photos from the event or to learn more about Gaithersburg- Germantown Chamber visit them on the web at www.ggchamber.org
Chairman: Doug Wrenn, Rodgers Consulting, Inc
Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce
(301) 840-1400 x14
» Back to current press releases