Gaithersburg, MD - Monday, September 24 -
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce’s (GGCC) showed its commitment to volunteerism by giving its non-profit members the opportunity to “showcase” their organizations and communicate their role in our business community at its Business Networking after Five event held on Thursday, September 20.
“Our non-profits do really important work for the community. It is our great pleasure to give them an opportunity to show-case their organizations,”
said Marilyn Balcombe, GGCC President.
The event, held at and sponsored by Smokey Glen Farm Barbequers, Inc. in Gaithersburg, had 18 non-profit organizations in attendance, they included:
- American Health Assistance Foundation
- The ARC of Montgomery County
- BlackRock Center for the Arts
- Christian Science Reading Room
- Corporate Volunteer Council of Montgomery County
- Gaithersburg Rotary Club
- Guide Program Inc. - Youth Services Bureau
- Hospice Caring, Inc.
- The Izaak Walton League of America
- Manna Food Center
- Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Mercy Health Clinic
- Montgomery Community Media
- Montgomery County - Solid Waste Services
- Montgomery Village Foundation, Inc.
- On Our Own of Montgomery Co., Inc.
- Premier Homecare
- Second Chance Wildlife Center
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce is located at 910 Clopper Road, Suite 205N, Gaithersburg, MD. To learn more about the GGCC visit us at www.ggchamber.org
or find us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaithersburg-Germantown-Chamber-of-Commerce/64339954570
Penny Gladhill of Hospice Caring, Inc. was one of 18 non-profit organizations in the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber Non-Profit Showcase.
Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce
(301) 840-1400 x14