Membership in the Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce is a vital investment in your company, you community, and yourself.
JOIN US as we create the next level of economic prosperity in our community!
Your return on investment includes:
We provide the Business Connections you need with instant access to a network of 400 businesses.
Networking Events – Breakfast/Lunch/After Five – Whatever time works for your schedule, we have over 30 events each year.
Visibility & Exposure
- Website – Free Listing gives immediate visibility
- Business Directory and Community Guide
- Your member news in our E-blasts
- Chamber Logo on your marketing materials
- Ribbon Cuttings
- We have our finger on the pulse of the Business Community
- We are your voice in Annapolis and Rockville
- We monitor legislation to ensure the most favorable business climate for you to do business
- See our Annual Legislative Agenda
- Small Business Resource Council – Members helping members move forward
- Consultation with Staff
- Educational Seminars
- Member to Member Discounts
- Use of Conference Room
- Energy Co-op
- Being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy. It says to consumers that a company uses good business practices, is
reputable, cares about its customers, and is involved in its community.
- We work with community non-profits to help them achieve their goals
- We provide an annual Montgomery College Scholarship Fund
- We host the Annual Public Safety Awards Breakfast honoring our public servants
Membership is based on the number of full-time employees at your organization. Dues are billed annually from your billing anniversary and are
non-refundable. Please call the Chamber at 301-840-1400 with any questions. We look forward to having you as a Member and “increasing the value of you
business”. For a printer friendly version of our Membership Application, please click here.