The Gaithersburg Germantown Chamber of Commerce –
Montgomery College Scholarship
The Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce is proud of our Montgomery College Scholarship Program.
- To date we have given over $100,000 in scholarships to students
- Currently working on our next $100,000 donation in the form of an endowment
- Committed to Workforce Development – Investing in Montgomery College students
- More than 30 students, including those majoring in pre-engineering and business, have been able to pursue their educational dreams.
- In 2012, the GGCC was inducted into the Montgomery College’s 1946 Society for its total contribution of $100,000 to the Montgomery College Scholarship Foundation.
Want to Invest in the Future of Tomorrow? Here’s How You Can Help.
The GGCC scholarship committee is chaired by GGCC Past Board Chair & Hughes Network Systems Vice President Jim Muir.
Muir manages donations yearly from Chamber Members and GGCC Past Chairs who step up every year and make individual and in some cases personal donations.